Humble message of support and concern from an interested newbie

Haowen Liu lhw at lunacd.com
Mon Nov 8 22:54:36 UTC 2021

Hi,

I hope this email finds you all well. I'm a newbie only starting with
Haskell very recently, but I LOVE what I'm discovering with Haskell and
its ecosystem. That's why I was shocked to see that the latest Haskell
standard is still Haskell2010, and activities on this list has halted
for 3 years.

I skimmed through the Haskell2010 spec and understand deeply that the
next Haskell standard will be an equally challenging enterprise. I,
although yet to be sufficiently familiar with Haskell, want to let you
all know that I'm hugely grateful for all the work you have done, and
I'm more than willing to extend any kind of help moving forward with the
next Haskell standard. If people are still interested in developing
Haskell202X, and if people need some sort of secretary, editor, errand
runner, or whatever, please let me know and I can help.

Grateful, concerned, and eager to help,
Haowen Liu