LAST CALL to comment on the Applicative/Monad Proposal

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Thu Jan 17 20:07:52 UTC 2019

On 17/01/2019 16:46, Mario Blažević wrote:
> On 2019-01-16 3:26 p.m., Philippa Cowderoy wrote:
>> I'd like to thank you for your work - myself I'm infamously unable to
>> get things done (to the point of unemployability), and I've stayed
>> off the committee precisely because I can appreciate the effort
>> involved.
>
>     Apologies, for some reason I thought you were on the committee.
> Your self-description sounds like you'd fit right in.

I couldn't possibly comment! I'll admit it's left me with an eye for
small-but-significant changes though. A lot of my wider involvement with
the community has been of a more "social" nature, including my stint as
Anglohaskell's meta-organiser and sometimes organiser, though I also
mentored the Summer of Code project that got Parsec 3 off the ground
once upon a time too.

Thinking about it, that one does suggest I may have a talent for causing
inevitable yet untold chaos! Perhaps that made it inevitable that
someone would invite me onto this list in the dim and distant past?

--
Philippa