cert on prime expired?

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 04:40:28 UTC 2019

I don’t really have a stake in what happens to it. In my opinion at the
very least the domain should point somewhere where there’s a redirect in
place to the old content, or some pointer to it, so links don’t die :-)

Cheers,
Gershom

On April 18, 2019 at 11:07:22 PM, Ben Gamari (ben at well-typed.com) wrote:

Gershom B <gershomb at gmail.com> writes:

> geekosaur> looks like the cert on prime.haskell.org expired 6 days ago
>
> Ben, I think this is your dept?

I wrote to the Prime committee about their plans for this server but
never heard back. In light of this and the lack of traffic on it I was
operating on the assumption was that there was no need to keep this
server around beyond a static backup. If this isn't the case then we need
to work out who is going to be responsible for it since GHC won't be
administering a Trac instance once git.haskell.org is decommissioned.

I'd be happy to help move the instance to GitLab if that is helpful.

Cheers,

- Ben