Remove eq and show from num class

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:45:35 UTC 2017

well sure, i'm happy to write the 3 line diff, but because of the sheer
unambiguity of this i'd rather get the votes on email before botthering to
write the diff, at which point the main question is whether i wrote the
diff correctly

please say yes or no. its quite easy with email . i'm not going to write
that little proposal if folks wont accept it :)