Multiple imports on a single line

Vassil Ognyanov Keremidchiev varosi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:39:43 UTC 2017

Yes, but it could be a bit more denser without so much repetition of
"import", like:

import Data.Text, qualified Data.Map as M, qualified Vector as V hiding
(Vector)

i.e. the same as current situation, but allow for multiple imports for the
same word "import" comma separated. What do you think? The difference in
syntax is not so much different, than just allowing commas.