SV: Re: Haskell 2020: 'let' to be optional and with wider scope of visibility, like other Haskell functions

Finn Espen Gundersen finn at gundersen.net
Sun Apr 16 16:23:34 UTC 2017

I like this proposition. I am not sure how to argue in favour as the measure is almost purely adressing an issue of esthetics. But I do like it, and I also find the comparison between C and Pascal relevant. I guess a patch or pull request will be the best way to move forward and shake some relevant problems out of the woodwork. Be known as the guy who removed let, go for it.

:: Finn Espen Gundersen (fra mobil)

---- Sven Panne skrev ----