New Github features and Haskell Prime

David Luposchainsky dluposchainsky at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:08:14 UTC 2016

I did not plan this out too much. I would say let's use common sense rather than setting up processes. The columns are to give viewers an overview for our open process.

Anyway, here's the gist behind the columns when I created them:

Pre-proposed is for things nobody cared enough about to write the proposal. The idea is that pull requests/proposals should be created from each.

Proposed is where things start being tracked as actual proposals with rst files and what have you. These are invitations for everyone to participate in the discussion.

In discussion is to single out the tickets with the most traffiic for those who want to get am overview of current events. When the discussion stalls the ticket might move back a column.

Last call means that, ideally, every committee member (and whoever else is interested) should do a final proof-read of the proposal. Things in this column are considered good and final by the participants in the discussion before, and if there is no objection, that's what goes into the report.

The last column is to show what made it into the report pipeline for some time for our less frequent readers.

Greetings,
David/quchen

--
Sent from my cellphone. Please excuse my brevity.