New Github features and Haskell Prime

David Luposchainsky dluposchainsky at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:33:54 UTC 2016

Hello prime people,

Github recently added a board-style overview over tickets and small notes. I
think this is a great addition, and converted all current PRs to board items.

There is no shortage of things to be considered for Haskell Prime, and I find it
hard to think of them all. For things I’m somewhat interested in seeing a
proposal for, I created notes that are not yet tickets, but serve as a reminder
to consider them at some point.

I’d like to invite you all to add your language extensions and ideas to the board
in the pre-proposal column. Even if you don’t have the time to write a proposal,
someone else might see the note and decide to do so instead.

See you at https://github.com/haskell/rfcs/projects/1

Greetings,
David/quchen

--