Process question

David Luposchainsky dluposchainsky at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:31:10 UTC 2016

On 04.10.2016 19:09, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
> Now that we've started with a few proposal, I am realizing that I have no idea
> how to proceed from here.

> 1. How would I request I proposal to be rejected

I think we should be discussing things, rather than inventing too many processes.
The number of people participating is still rather small, so verbally stating
that you’re strongly opposed to a feature (in principle or just in its current
form) is fairly visible.

> 2. How would I request that a proposal be accepted

Make yourself the shepherd of the proposal (assign yourself to it), make sure all
questions and concerns have been discussed, then send a “last call” style email
to the mailing lists or other public places you think should give it a final
thought? I think that sounds sensible.

David

--
My GPG keys: https://keybase.io/quchen