Proposal: accept tuple sections

Mario Blažević mblazevic at stilo.com
Thu Oct 13 14:55:43 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-12 12:41 PM, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems that there isn't much controversy over the TupleSections
> propsal, so I'd like to move the we accept it for the next language
> standard.
>
> Does anyone have any objections?

	I have no objection to the proposal in the abstract, but I don't think
the concrete proposal is completely fleshed out. I'd prefer to see the
actual modifications to Haskell 2010 grammar, at least, before the final
vote.

	The above comment should really be in the RFCs repository, attached to
the proposal. Is that doable?