Scope of committee (can we do *new* things?)

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri May 13 13:34:16 UTC 2016

I strongly agree with all the points Andres makes here:
 - Focus on existing extensions
 - Permit discussion and even modification of existing behavior
 - Allow possibility of discussing new behavior
 - Strive hard to (or even require) an implementation before standardization (at the moment, time is on our side here)
 - Plan to include an appendix / co-report describing aspects of Haskell that are not yet strictly standardized

Richard