The GADT debate

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:54:14 UTC 2016

Hello,

what is the state with the semantic specification of GADTs?  I am wondering
if they fit in the usual CPO-style semantics for Haskell, or do we need
some more exotic mathematical structure to give semantics to the language.

-Iavor

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com