Infrastructure status?

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:59:53 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-01 at 08:41:05 +0200, M Farkas-Dyck wrote:

[...]

> So will we all become members of the Haskell organization on GitHub?

Yes; there's already been a CLiC team for quite some time:

  https://github.com/orgs/haskell/teams/core-libraries-committee

and I've set up a dual

  https://github.com/orgs/haskell/teams/core-language-committee

team as well which I'll start to sending out membership invitations soon
for if we can agree on doing this.

Also noteworthy is that GitHub doesn't force you to use its Web-UI for
commenting on pull-requests or replying to comments. You can also use
email (if you prefer that) for replying to GitHub pull-requests or to
comments you got delivered via email.  Of course, this doesn't replace
the mailing list, nor does it fully replace GitHub's UI which allows
e.g. for inline commenting/annotating diffs/code while reviewing.