Anything happening?

José Manuel Calderón Trilla jmct at jmct.cc
Tue Jul 19 19:13:54 UTC 2016

Hello Michael,

We were waiting on the GHC team to settle on a proposal process for
their stuff so that we could aim to use a similar process and avoid
fragmentation.

For those who don't know, GHC HQ just announced their new process
here: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog/rethinking-proposals and
are finalising it on the github repo here:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals

So pretty soon now we should probably discuss whether we are going to
use the same process, alter their process, or use a different process
altogether. My vote would be to mirror their process as much as
possible.

Cheers,

José