Chairship / responsibility

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Sat Apr 30 22:28:16 UTC 2016

Yes, I'm essentially on-board thanks to Herbert, who I know tends to
get shit done, and do it well.

Sorry Herbert - I think you're going to be unanimously voted in this
time, whatever exact details we sort out (like rotating committee
chairs). Perhaps we should let you think about those details and
advise us on them. :)

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 3:09 PM, José Manuel Calderón Trilla
<jmct at jmct.cc> wrote:

>>> I agree completely with this.
>>
>> I also agree, and offer my thanks to Herbert for being willing to take up this
>> role from the beginning.
>
> Same here.

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant