Haskell Prime 2020 committee

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:22:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 2016-04-28 at 23:28:11 +0200, wren romano wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:19 PM, José Manuel Calderón Trilla
> <jmct at jmct.cc> wrote:
>> There seems to be a minimum of 5 characters for a username, which was
>> giving me the “Username doesn't match local naming policy.” error.
>>
>> I was able to make an account with a longer username, but I am not
>> able to edit the wiki. Unsure if it's some sort of anti-spam delay or
>> some other issue with permissions.
>
> The issue I had wasn't about the local naming policy, but a
> no-permissions error since I'm not an admin

The reason is that Prime's Trac instance has been traditionally locked
down to allow only prime members write access, as well as granting
temporary permissions to external contributors working on drafting
proposals.

If anyone is having troubles registering his/her preferred account-name, or
if you have already registered an account and need it granted actual
write-permissions, please reply to me privately, and I'll make it
happen asap!

Cheers,
  HVR