Haskell Prime 2020 committee

José Manuel Calderón Trilla jmct at jmct.cc
Thu Apr 28 21:19:51 UTC 2016

There seems to be a minimum of 5 characters for a username, which was
giving me the “Username doesn't match local naming policy.” error.

I was able to make an account with a longer username, but I am not
able to edit the wiki. Unsure if it's some sort of anti-spam delay or
some other issue with permissions.

-Jose