Update on Haskell Prime reboot?

José Manuel Calderón Trilla jmct at jmct.cc
Thu Apr 21 21:22:50 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I'm curious if there is any progress on the reboot of the Haskell
Prime committee. It has been six months since the closing of
nominations and there hasn't been any word that I'm aware of. I've
also spoken to a few others that have self-nominated and they too have
not heard any news.

Personally, I feel that a new standard is very important for the
future health of the community. Several threads on the mailing list
and posts on the web, such as one on reddit today [1], show a desire
from the community for a major consolidation effort.

If there is any way that I can help the process along I would be glad
to do so. It would be a shame to allow for the enthusiasm for a new
committee fade away.

Cheers,

José

[1]: https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/4fsuvu/can_we_have_xhaskell2016_which_turns_on_the_most/