David/quchen nomination

David Luposchainsky dluposchainsky at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:23:56 UTC 2015

Hello *,

I'd like to throw my hat in for the committee. Some of you might know me from the
proposal texts of the AMP and now the MFP; I've been an active Haskell and
#haskell user for a couple of years now (although mostly for private projects
library-wise), and during that time I think I've stumbled upon enough design
decision explanations, nifty semantical questions, and interesting problems to be
ready for the Haskell Prime process. I'm now used to my new job so I have a
pretty good idea about how much spare time I have; and since it's going to start
snowing in the Alps soon, I think my bike is going to be a clear #2 to Haskell in
terms of things I like to do.

Greetings,
David/quchen