Self-nomination for committee

M Farkas-Dyck strake888 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:56:56 UTC 2015

I hereby nominate myself for the Haskell Prime committee. I have been
using Haskell in my personal work for about 5 years and in industry
for about half a year; my experience in it includes compilers,
algebra, and network servers. I feel like an ignorant child among all
the potent wits in this community, but I have learnt a few rudiments
of category theory. I love this language and I'm very excited to
canonicalize some of the admirable work done since the last version.