Trac detected an internal error

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Mon Feb 3 12:58:53 UTC 2014

L.S.,

I am trying to register as a user in the Haskell prime trac, but I get the
error message:
---------------------------
Oops…
Trac detected an internal error:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ''

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify
your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the
issue.

To that end, you could   a ticket.

The action that triggered the error was:
POST: /register

TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide

I tried to register with the browsers Opera, FireFox and Internet
Explorer; each gave the same message.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--