Proposal: NoImplicitPreludeImport

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:59:27 CEST 2013

Yes, but that leaves the an objection I have to this proposal requiring me
personally to write an extra 1691 import lines -- based on the contents of
my local development folder, to just get back up to par with the status quo.

As a flag I can turn on in a package to get finer grained control? I'm
totally for it!

As a source of *mandatory* boilerplate at the head of each module? It
doesn't strike me as a good trade-off.