Status of Haskell'?

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:05:49 CET 2012

As far as I know, MPTCs alone do not have this issue. But functional
dependencies do, as there are at least two ways they can behave. One is the
way they traditionally behave in GHC, and another is the way they would
behave if they were sugar for type families.

I can't think of anything about MPTCs alone that would be a problem, though.