New libraries process

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu May 26 09:37:09 CEST 2011

Friends

Thanks to those who responded to the message below, about improving the process for developing the core Haskell libraries.
	http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library_submissions/NewDraft

Feedback has been broadly positive, with constructive suggestions that we've incorporated in the text.  I suggest that we leave another week for debate and refinement, and (unless there are some substantial new points) adopt the new process from 9 June.

I hope that's agreeable. (We don't have a process for modifying the process :-)

Simon