Proposal: Make gcd total

Daniel Fischer at
Wed May 25 20:24:52 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 18 May 2011 03:57:06 I wrote:
> Following
> I hereby volunteer to become the proposal owner.

So, how's this going to continue?

It sparked a renewed go at simplifying the libraries proposal process, but
since it involves changing the report, I figured that a haskell-prime
proposal is necessary and a libraries proposal wouldn't suffice.
If it's considered to be a small enough change so a libraries proposal
would be sufficient, all the better, but if not, I'd like to pursue the
haskell-prime process further.

Anyway, some feedback on the status and procedure would be appreciated.