Proposition: accessory functions which are local to type.

Evgenij Evgenij1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:12:17 EDT 2010

It looks my proposal is almost a duplicate of TNDR. If I understand correctly,
TNDR still uses a global function scope with some sort of Ad-Hoc, while I
suggested that you can create a function which scope is local to a specified
type, meaning - function is in scope only if
"someLeftHandExpressionReturnsNeededType.access"
The name "access" is completely free for a global scope decalaration and it is
localy defined in cassess if there is a correct type on left side.
> Hello Evgenij,
>
> the TDNR proposal seems related to yours:
>

> http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-
prime/wiki/TypeDirectedNameResolut