showing Ratios

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:03:41 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Iavor Diatchki
<iavor.diatchki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am not sure about the rationale but if you need a program/library
> which re-renders Show-able values with more spaces, so that they are
> more human readable,  I wrote one
> (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pretty-show).  I find it very
> useful for debugging.

Oh nice, I'll take a look.  I'm currently using a hacked up version of
ipprint which works pretty well.  The only reason I had to hack it was
to change the hardcoded 137 column line length to 80.  And to output
Strings directly, which is a hack needed for my specific application.