One more 'do' pattern

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Sat Mar 28 05:52:43 EDT 2009

Hello Thomas,

Saturday, March 28, 2009, 12:41:50 PM, you wrote:

>> and you have written GUI in FP style? with trees, d&d support and so
>> on?

> I haven't, I'm working on a different part of the app √ Peter
> Verswyvelen has though.

:)  the problem is that no GUI library except for gtk2hs supports d&d.
and i think that no functional GUI library support trees too

it's why i asked - you work on functional part of project and FP
features are enough for your work. and you think that everything that
you personally don't use should be omitted from haskell

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at