Proposals and owners

Simon Marlow marlowsd at
Fri Jul 31 09:43:03 EDT 2009

I have fleshed out the report delta for

>  > remove FixityResolution from the context-free grammar

Please take a look and comment.  This fixes a nasty bug in the Haskell
syntax - albeit one that doesn't cause problems in practice, but still.
  I think the changes make the grammar look nicer, and help compiler
implementers by providing a sample implementation of fixity resolution.

We better be sure the sample implementation is correct!  I've tested it
fairly well, but I wouldn't rule out corner cases being wrong,
especially with prefix negation.