Haskell' - class aliases

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Apr 23 00:18:23 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 08:33:53AM +0100, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> Is this the most up-to-date description of the proposal?
>         http://repetae.net/recent/out/classalias.html

There were a few changes proposed in the discussion that followed my
announcement that I wanted to make. The one I can remember now is
getting rid of the 'alias' keyword since the equals sign unabiguously
identifies it as an alias. I will dig through the archive to find the
others..

> I've just had another look, which threw up quite a few questions in my
> mind.   I wonder what would be a good list to discuss it.  Maybe this
> one is not bad, because it has people interested in Haskell
> innovation, regardless of whether it's a live Haskell' candidate?

Sounds good to me.

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈