type aliases and Id

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Tue Mar 20 18:58:04 EDT 2007

I don't think you need to produce 'a=Id (Tree Int)' since that
reduces to 'a=Tree Int'.
In general, you don't have to produce Id applied to anything, which
gives me some hope that it's possible to add Id and still have
decidable (and complete) type deduction.

Perhaps a good topic for a research paper?

	-- Lennart