help from the community?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Thu Feb 1 16:45:32 EST 2007

Hello Jacques,

> If there were a standard library of type-simplifiers, that could
> preprocess "forall a b. Int" to "Int", I again would be fine with only
> allowing Int.

i think that we shouldn't reduce reliability in order to make tools
author's life easier. Haskell is the language for programming in the
first place. there are other languages like C-- that is used primarily
for automatic code generation

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at