ADT views Re: [Haskell] Views in Haskell

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:56:12 EST 2007

Hello J.,

> Yes - you've reiterated Wadler's original design, with an automatic

> problems with equational reasoning raised by this approach.

ok, i can live without it. i mean reasoning :)

i guess that anything more complex than Turing machine makes reasoning
harder. 18 years ago Haskell fathers chosen to simpilfy language in
order to make reasoning easier. may be now we can change this
decision? that i've proposed is made on basis of my 15 years of
software development experience and i'm sure that abstraction of data
representation is very important issue (and much more important than
reasoning for practical programming)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com