Infix expressions

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at
Thu Mar 16 03:20:18 EST 2006

If it is sufficiently non-obvious to require this thread, perhaps it'd
be worth adding the relevant guidance can be added to the idioms page

Incidentally, I looked on the Haskell home page for links to programming
idioms and advice, but came up empty.  The obvious place to look was
under "Using Haskell", but I didn't find anything.  Was I being stupid? is the obvious place to look for advice about programming in