small extension to `...` notation

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse at
Thu Mar 9 08:09:59 EST 2006

Some questions were raised. Let me start withbynoticing that all I am
interested in is a very small extensions, without creating more
problems than solving, so I could perfectly live with:

  - no `...` inside `...`. If you really need this you use parentheses
  - the first element between the `...` should be an identifier, and
the operator takes the properties of this identifier.

With respect to the last remark: this makes it clear that I am really
passing arguments to the identifier, which would otherwise stand
alone between the `...`'s. Everything else remains the same,