what's the goal of haskell-prime?

Aatu Koskensilta aatu.koskensilta at xortec.fi
Mon Jan 30 23:40:07 EST 2006

On Jan 31, 2006, at 12:20 AM, Isaac Jones wrote:
> It would be _great_ if someone on the committee, or anyone for that
> matter, would summarize the discussion weekly.  Perhaps Donald will do
> that as part of Haskell Weekly News, but I'm sure he'd be glad to have
> some help.
>
> Any volunteers?

I'll volunteer gladly. However, I'm not sure whether I'm qualified,
since my interest
in Haskell - or in any language apart from PHP, C, C++ and Perl - is
almost purely theoretical,
which is to say I'm more at home with Girard's F or an ordinal notation
system than with space leaks.

Aatu Koskensilta (aatu.koskensilta at xortec.fi)

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen"