Are pattern guards obsolete?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:33:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I am not clear why you think the current notation is confusing...
Could you give a concrete example?  I am thinking of something along
the lines:  based on how "<-" works in list comprehensions and the do
notation, I would expect that pattern guards do XXX but instead, they
confusingly do YYY.  I think that this will help us keep the
discussion concrete.

-Iavor