need help please[HOpenGL]

enache alex alex_e_fii at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 06:25:46 EDT 2006

hello ; I am learning to use to HOpenGL to complete an asignement for next week and I have some trouble ; I have found a tutorial on the internet ; in that tutorial it was an example of the Rubik's Cube ; anyway ; in that example it was used a function called matrixExcursion ; and when I try to run the example it sais that :
  "
  ERROR file:.\RubikFace.hs:9 - Undefined variable "matrixExcursion"
  "
  I don't know what to do ; please help ; I need to know immediatly how to fix this problem ; thanks for your time in reading this , and hope to hear from you soon ; I wish you all the best