Concurrency, FFI status

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 13 05:17:35 EDT 2006

This is just a "heads up" that I'm currently collating the current state
of the discussion re: concurrency and the FFI, with a view to
enumerating all the current issues with rationale on the wiki.  It's
getting to a state where I can't keep it all in my head at one time, and
I think this will help us to move forward, and give others a chance to
identify issues they would like to comment on.

So just in case anyone else was considering large changes to the
concurrency page on the wiki, please hold for a while.  I should have it
up by the end of the day.