Concurrency

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 09:33:41 EST 2006

Hello David,

Saturday, April 1, 2006, 4:31:05 PM, you wrote:

> I'd like to be sure that asynchronous exceptions can get into the standard.
> They require concurrency, but I'm not sure that they're included in John's
> page.

this an another ticket

> It would also be nice to address signal behavior, and by default state that
> signals should be converted to asynchronous exceptions.

it was surprise for me that i don't receive ^Break as an exception and
should do something special to handle this. on the other side, in more
complex setting involving lengthy FFI calls, ghc's solution is the
only way to let know to this FFI function that it should abort his
execution

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com