[Haskell-fr] Bonjour à tous ! J'ai constaté via les archives qu'il ne semblait pas y avoir beaucoup d'activité depuis bien des mois sur cette mailing-list. C'est mort, où il y a encore quelques abonné(e)s ?

Dan Popa popavdan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 12:54:55 CET 2013

Hi, Valentin,

You are on an .edu network, so may I speak english ?
The Fr/Haskell community was initiated by somebody which is not from France (i.e. myself)  after a discussinon with Simon P.J. concerning communities.
In the begining, 8 guys from France said: Well, thank you for doing this.

But nowadays, the Fr/Haskell community wanted to have an other server, probably one in Europe.
I belive that some of them had moved to that server.

But the good thing was done. There is a Fr/Haskell community.
You can trace it in the HCAR Reports, there is one issue of HCAR (last year, maybe)
where it is anounced, altogether with a red - white-blue lambda flag. Good hunting !

But if you want to ask something, go ahead.

Dan