[Haskell-community] How to establish a new mailing list?

Gueven Bay gueven.bay at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:43:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am asking here on the community ML because I think you have the
closest connection to the mailing list administrators.

I searched and did not find a mailing list for german users of
Haskell. Also there is no forum for Haskell devs in German.

To establish a German community I want to ask you:
What is the process to start a new mailing list on this
mail.haskell.org? Of course I would like to (help to) moderate and
administer it. The name of the new list should be "haskell-de".

thanks.