[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey

Taylor Fausak taylor at fausak.me
Sun Oct 28 20:33:44 UTC 2018

Thanks for the suggestions!

- I plan on releasing the results under the ODbL 1.0 license. I'll be sure to update the survey to say that. You can read more about the license here: https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/summary/

- The last question asks for an email address. I wouldn't call it mission critical, but it will allow me to follow up on confusing or problematic responses. Last year I asked for email addresses and 75% of responses included them. This year the question remains optional, and it also explains how it will be used. I would prefer not to remove it.