[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey

Taylor Fausak taylor at fausak.me
Sun Oct 14 14:49:27 UTC 2018

Hello! My name is Taylor Fausak. I run the Haskell Weekly newsletter. Last year I published a survey [1] for the Haskell community. I collected and reported [2] on about 1,335 responses. I plan on publishing another survey this year on the same date, November 1st. I am developing it in the open again [3] and would love to hear from any interested parties. Please let me know if you have any ideas about the survey!

This year I am interested in making the survey official by seeking support from Haskell.org. Is such a thing possible and desirable?

Thanks for your consideration! I hope to hear from you soon.

[1]: https://haskellweekly.news/surveys/2017.html
[2]: https://taylor.fausak.me/2017/11/15/2017-state-of-haskell-survey-results/
[3]: https://github.com/haskellweekly/haskellweekly.github.io/issues/206