[Haskell-community] Civility notes (was "Traversable instances for (, , ) a b")

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:17:59 UTC 2017

+1 for a CoC,  for the reason that written guidelines are easy to point
someone to rather than reiterating the same guidelines in different ways
every now and then. However, it should be very succinct. Though these are
pretty much common sense guidelines, some of us need to be sensitized
towards them.

-harendra