[Haskell-community] Bounce rate

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:23:18 UTC 2016

On September 1, 2016 at 2:31:33 AM, Tony Day (tonyday567 at gmail.com) wrote:
> What might be useful is knowing what the visitor stats are, and the new
> visitor bounce rate.

We lost a lot of that info because somehow our google analytics
account got turned off or we lost access or something. (Anyone have
any idea what happened? Please email me if so).

I’ve updated us to a new account, but in the meantime there isn’t much data yet.

I’d be interested to know what sorts of insights you’re looking for
from it. At a high level, “downloads” is the most hit page outside of
the front, with “documentation” following, and users often go from
there to “downloads”. From the frontpage itself, apparently only about
half of users go on to a subsequent page.

I confess though, I don’t much know what to do with this sort of information :-)

Cheers,
Gershom