[Haskell-community] haskell.org download page

John Wiegley johnw at newartisans.com
Thu Sep 1 07:38:42 UTC 2016

MS> Thank you, I'm really glad to be having this technical level of
MS> conversation. If we actually talk out the points and make clear what
MS> everyone's goals are, I don't think it's unreasonable at all to come up
MS> with a solution that everyone is happy with. Having more involvement from
MS> the rest of the committee on this discussion is great.

I'm very glad to hear you say this Michael. Creating a positive Haskell
experience for others is my only reason to want to be involved on this
committee. If we can all work together to achieve a better state of affairs
(and I think we universally agree things need improving), this would cause me
great joy. I don't have any particular ideas on the download page right now,
apart from what's been said already, but when I do, I'll chime in.