[Haskell-community] haskell.org download page

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:18:30 UTC 2016

As an update, the "getting started" section has not been worked on
sufficiently as of yet. However, we have an upcoming platform and ghc
release again, and as the os x and windows minimal installers remain
out-of-date (and increasingly broken) I've taken the "minimal" (pardon
the pun) step of trying to leave nearly everything as is but pointing
the downloads there to minimal "via the platform" rather than via the
outdated methods.

I know this is not where we hoped to be yet, but its a small stopgap
step that i hope people can be ok with while other things get sorted
out.

Thanks everyone for their patience and understanding.

Best,
Gershom