[Haskell-community] Eligibility?

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:24:17 UTC 2016

There's no strict guidelines on location (though a geographic spread
is preferred among members!) or the like. Rather, there are just
factors that will be taken into account in selection. As the call
described:

"We seek a broad representation from different segments of the Haskell
world -- including but not limited to those focused on education,
those focused on industrial applications, those with background in
organizing users-groups, and those focused directly on our technical
infrastructure."

Personally, I would rather people not be shy about nominating
themselves. Better we have too many applicants to consider, than too
few, and better people think about the role they can play and consider
stepping forward into it, rather than sweat about what they haven't
done thus far :-)

Best,
Gershom