[Haskell-community] haskell.org download page

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:12:48 UTC 2016

And... before I had the chance to pull something together, someone
else jumped in and made this very nice proposal on the website
tracker:

https://github.com/haskell-infra/hl/issues/176

That seems like a good basis for discussion :-)

(Note that this presupposes is to renaming minimal to the Haskell
Toolchain, as per the discussion at
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/issues/250)

--Gershom